Based on the 33 chassis, with rear - mounted 2 litres 90° V8 engine , and fully synchronised gearbox with 6 speeds plus reverse, this coupe was intended for a very special customer, for it combined exceptional performance with great comfort.
To allow greater interior space, the wheelbase was increased by 100 mm in comparison with the 33/2 litre prototypes , and strength and rigidity were improved by constructing the central section of the chassis in steel.
The body was designed and built in Turin by Franco Scaglione . The prototype "Stradale " made its official appearance in September 1967 at the Sport Car Show at Monza Autodrome , and then at the Sport car Show in Turin.
Using this chassis , the coachbuilders Bertone , Pininfarina and Italdesign built:
Eighteen of these models were produced by Autodelta between November 1967 and March 1969.
- The 33 CARABO made by Bertone , presented at the Turin Motor Show in 1968
- The P33 ROADSTER made by Pininfarina, also shown at the Turin Motor Show 1968
- The 33 COUPE' made by Pininfarina , shown at the 1969 Turin Motor Show
- The IGUANA made by Giugiaro presented at the Turin Motor Show in 1969
- The 33 CUNEO made by Pininfarina , presented at the Brussel Motor Show in January 1971
Model: 33/2 Stradale
Engine: 8 Cylinders V di 90°
Piston displacement : cm3 1.995
Max BHP: 230 at 8.800 rpm.
Transmission : 6 gears
Wheelbase: mm 2.350
Top Speed : Km/h 260
Number built: 18